Saturday, July 25, 2009

Busy Time of Year

Although summer is still technically in full swing, it seems to be flying by for me. This time of year is always my most busy and it seems to be the best time for me to focus on my diet. Around this time of year I'm on the move a lot, which keeps me off my couch and out of my cabinets. It's also the time where everyone around me is scrambling to squeeze in a last minute summer vacation and needs to be in bikini ready shape. Although this isn't the case for me, I still use a great workout DVD by Shape magazine called "Ultimate Bikini Body Workout." This workout video features a 30 minute total body workout, a 10 minute leg toning workout, a 10 minute ab toning workout, and a 10 minute cardio blast workout for girls on the go.

This video is one of the most intense videos I've ever done. The 30 minute workout works every part of your body and does so in a short amount of time. I usually like to do that workout 2 times a week and then on days when I'm not wanting such an intense workout I do the three ten minute sessions. I have noticed results since I've started incorporating videos into my workout routine for when I can't make it to the gym.

I found this DVD at Barnes and Noble and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to mix up their workout.



No comments:

Post a Comment