Sunday, July 5, 2009

Author Harley Pasternak

Several months ago I realized that even though I was exercising 5-6 days a week, I wasn't getting the results that I wanted. I had lost several inches off my waistline and definitely saw results in my thighs, but there was still that extra bit of weight lingering around my midsection. Being a dedicated Us Weekly magazine reader, I noticed in one of the issues that the hottest trend for celebs wanting to slim down the healthy way was the 5 Factor Diet, created by Harley Pasternak. I NEVER considered an actual diet plan, because I felt that they were too difficult to live by. However, when I visited Barnes and Noble a few days later, I decided to flip through his book.


The 5 Factor Diet consists of 5 small meals a day, containing 5 ingredients per recipe, and a 5 minute prep time for each recipe. The book itself outlines a sensible diet for you and then provides several tasty recipes for you to check out. Now after I tried this diet for a while I eventually modified it to cater to my tastes and have it down to a science now. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is trying to find a diet plan that requires little to no effort. Another great thing about this diet is the fact that you get to eat 5 times a day. Now they are small meals, but once you get the hang of it, you never feel hungry. It's truly perfect for younger people who don't have time to cook and usually just grab something before they run out the door.


You can buy this book at any bookstore, such as Barnes and Noble and Books A Million. The name of it is The 5 Factor Diet by Harley Pasternak. It costs $24.95 for the hard copy and I'm actually not sure if they make a softback version, but it's definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment