Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Snack

This post will be short, but I wanted to let everyone in on a new snack I just discovered a few days ago. Blue Diamond, the brand famous for their almonds, is making 100 calorie packs of chocolate covered almonds! They are delicious and have only 1 gram of sugar in them. I had a pack yesterday and they kept me tied over for nearly 3 hours. They are technically covered in cocoa powder, and its supposed to be a dark chocolate flavor, but they are seriously one of the best snacks I've ever had.

I love candy and this a great alternative to the fun size Butterfinger bars I bought for my boyfriend to munch on. In fact, I'll probably sneak a packet of my almonds into the movies tonight so I won't snack on buttery popcorn.

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting regularly, but then again I'm sure my list of readers is microscopic. I'm actually balancing this blog and another blog for school, so I have a lot of updating. Well, hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and remember to snack throughout the day to keep blood sugar regulated to avoid a chocolate binge in the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment