Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Special K

I am a chocolate lover, as I've previously mentioned. I also love cereal. These two foods are obviously not the best things to be addicted to when you're trying to watch your weight, but thanks to Special K's Chocolatey Delight cereal I can enjoy both without the guilt.



I love this cereal. Not only is it yummy, but it isn't overwhelmingly filling. The flakes are lightly sweetened, and in my opinion would be fine just by themselves. There are also little chocolate bits that make each bite a little better. I usually enjoy a small bowl of it after dinner or for a snack when I get home from class.

I'm also a big fan of the blueberry cereal they offer. It has blueberry flavored clusters and wheat flakes with blueberry flavoring as well. This is my healthy version of Muffin Tops cereal, which is just about the best stuff around.



If cereal isn't your thing, Special K also offers a variety of shakes, protein and snack bars, and crackers. In my opinion, they offer the best figure-friendly snacks, as far as flavor goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment